Roland Bornhauser - CRIMINALS, THIEVES, & SCAMMERS/R & M MOVING CO, SEMINOLE , FL

Tampa, Florida 3 comments

ROLAND BORNHAUSER, MOVER HAS 5 FELONIES AGAINST HIM: DEALING IN STOLEN PROPERTY, BURGLARY OF A RESIDENCE, GRAND THEFT OF A FIREARM, ROBBERY & MULTIPLE MARIJUANA CHARGES.......

MOST UNPROFESSIONAL, DISGUSTING, LOW LIFE, GREEDY,DRUG ADDICTS, ROTTEN FILTHY GARBAGE ,THAT I EVER MET.SLOPPY, NO RESPECT CUSTOMER, SCAM CUSTOMERS, CHEAT, STEAL & LIE.

THEY WERE ACTING STRANG, LAUGHING, JOKING, MOST UNPROFESSIONAL.

BROKE ITEMS, BOXES, CLOTHES, BELONGINGS MISSING, BOXES OPENED DID NOT SEAL,THREW IN THE TRUCK.WERE ACTING STRANGE, EVERYTHING WAS FUN & GAMES.KEPT MY BELONGINGS OVERNITE, I ONLY GOT 1/4 BACK OF BELONGINGS BACK & THEY SAID THAT THIS WAS ALL THEY HAD.

Comments

Worst Moving Company EVER!!!

by WorkingMom78

DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!!! Not only did they charge me $250 more than they quoted, but they broke my glass-top patio table and said they'd compensate for it. After three months and 13 unreturned calls, I planned to take them to small claims court ... so they sent me a $50 check, which didn't even come close to replacing the table!

Roland (the mover/owner) hung up on me multiple times and said he wasn't "legally obligated to replace anything." And his wife Rose (who screened my calls) hung up on me as well.

SUCH AN UNPROFESSIONAL COMPANY! Use the company "Small Moves"

to WORKINGMOM78 #957193

You suck......I Maryann Lapointe advised presbyterian housing to keep away from your company.....we have 400 apts and and do not need your *** suckers moving us....you *** suckers do not need us....good riddance. I told everyone to stay away from you liars thieves *** artists. Go to *** with your scumbags forever....good riddance.....you stole everything I had.

to scammer110 #957196

A real nasty company. Drop dead in the fire....you all are evil ***..ha ha ha.